Kenshoo teamed up with Lightspeed Research and Figaro Digital to conduct a survey on when, where and why users search for products in the ways they do. A random sampling of the UK consumer population consisting of more than 1,000 respondents took part in this specially commissioned survey and the results shed valuable light on consumer behaviour in a variety of digital contexts.
Download this whitepaper to learn and understand:
- How and when consumers are searching for content
- How different devices influence the sites which users visit during product search
- What types of ad are most effective for mobile search
- The role of social media in consumer search
- The relationship between online search and purchasing